Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

liverpool coastguard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

liverpool coastguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: liverpool coastguard   liverpool coastguard Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 19:38

we where out round north wales a couple of weeks ago, heard some of the charters talking to holyhead but although holyhead was clearish the charters where not if we had been in trouble we would have struggled
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: liverpool coastguard   liverpool coastguard Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 18:12

From a small boat point of view,,, i really dont think our radio will reach Holyhead when we launch at New Brighton,, so who do we radio hen Crosby has gone? who can hear us if we are in distress? does Holyhead know the Mersey Estuary like Crosby does? i dont think so,,,NOW is the time for EACH MEMBER TO CONTACT THEIR MP AND SAVE CROSBY,,,,LIVES WILL BE LOST IF crosby closes, of that i am sure....do it asap, please.. for everybody who goes fishing, beach, boat or charter,, ot it may be you who needs help,,and no one will be there because Holyhead cant hear you........ Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: liverpool coastguard   liverpool coastguard Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 20:44

We will all have to be on the ball, safety wise, when they go. A lot of local knowledge about tides, mud and shifting sands going to be lost when they go. Typical tory government, cuts cuts cuts.
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Coast Guard   liverpool coastguard Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 22:37

What a loss we will have, i hope that we don't need them on the river or on the land what a shambles.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: liverpool coastguard   liverpool coastguard Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 22:03

just seen on the news liverpool coastguard station is definatley shutting down!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: liverpool coastguard   liverpool coastguard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

liverpool coastguard
Page 1 of 1