Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Liverpool Boat Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
b5rny

b5rny

Liverpool Boat Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Boat Show   Liverpool Boat Show Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 21:20

i cannot see why Liverpool do not hold the Caravan and Boat show as they have in Birmingham NEC Aintree racecorse would be big enough , i used to go to York every year for the Caravan and Motorhome show , they could certainly do it if they tried, it takes someone with get up and go to do things in Liverpool to get us out of this recession
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Boat show   Liverpool Boat Show Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 20:34

Sounds like we might get some sort of show Shocked Shocked there is a meeting of the boffins next monday, lets keep are fingers crossed for something Sad
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Boat Show   Liverpool Boat Show Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 18:09

apparently a lot of exhibitors have pulled out due the economic climate.
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Boat show   Liverpool Boat Show Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 20:11

Your right Berny it might go on next year but as you say mate what a waste of good money i hope all hotel bookings can get some money back such a shame.
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Boat Show   Liverpool Boat Show Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 20:07

what a shame - i was looking forward to going , a lot of businesses will lose money ie hotels restaurants - maybe it will happpen oneday
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Liverpool Boat Show   Liverpool Boat Show Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 19:42

The Liverpool Boat Show has been cancelled according to a report on the radio today Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Boat Show   Liverpool Boat Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Boat Show
Page 1 of 1