Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

coastguard stations

Go down 
+11
Steve Bates
Dids
keith g
John Bird
colin dreaves
richie
willow
mal b
b5rny
Tim S
Dave
15 posters
AuthorMessage
derby68

coastguard stations Empty
PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 19:19

signed and sent
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 08:51

signed and sent
Back to top Go down
ronnie jones
Admin
ronnie jones

PostSubject: coastguards   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 21:56

signed and sent
Back to top Go down
http://www.weathertone.co.uk
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 23:33

Signed and also left comments (21/12/10). Wink
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Coast Gard Stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 21:08

Keith have another RANT Please its up to 250+ views, that's 250 people how have used a computer and only 17 signed as you say i hope they don't require the use of the COASTGARD. Tim.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 07:35

i only hope that those who cannot be bothered signing the petition never need the coastguard....it makes me sick to think that people have viewed the topic and cant be bothered signing the petition...i understand that not all members have a computer,,BUT,,,117 VIEWS AND ONLY 17 SIGNED UP,,,,,DISGRACEFUL...THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME...its a free petition, doesnt cost nothing, yet may cost someones LIFE if the coastguard stations are closed....rant over.... Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 21:17

i have tried to register the club for the boat show,if we are accepted we will be able to get a discount on tickets and entrance to a lot of events we would otherwise be restricted from, but it looks like you have to be a yatch club to be accepted but i have asked the relevant questions and await a response, if we do get accepted and we are invited to free drinks and free lunch i would bet we get far more response than we did with the coastguard thread despited most members not having access to a computer
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 19:16

You are right Dave it should be in all the angling press as well as local papers to get support - one other item of interest - this year Liverpool has a boat show being held down in the Albert dock area - on the website it invites other interested parties to contact the website - it gives local clubs (mainly yachting)and associations a chance to get involved and also ticket concessions ......worth a look
baot show is on 29th April to 9th May
Back to top Go down
John Bird

PostSubject: RE COASTGUARD STATION   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 19:12

not all member,s are on line to sign this petition :
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 22:29

barny , tim, thanks for all your input, if people can not be bothered to sign an on line petition then why run around with forms asking them to sign its in their own interest to get involved
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Petition   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 20:25

Barny can you help i don't know how to download the paper work for a petition got no copier any more children for you cheers cheers .Tim.
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 23:29

obviously u need to take petition to club and bring some blank forms for members to get signed= i can do a f ew hundred signatures easily farao
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Sign the pertition   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 22:13

I really cant believe that out of 137 views that only 10 have managed to sign the petition come on boys it could be you in the water one day or your dad/son/daughter, it wont take to long go for it i dare you Embarassed Shocked Question . TIM S.
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: Coastguard Station closures   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 21:38

Petition signed and sent
Back to top Go down
Dids

Dids

PostSubject: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 17:51

Done it too, soon Mumbai will direct the rescue affraid , what else elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluetoad.fsnet.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 14:26

signed and sent,, another glenda jackboot idea me thinks
Back to top Go down
John Bird

PostSubject: RE COASTGUARD STATION   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 14:11

SIGNED AND SENT cheers
Back to top Go down
colin dreaves

colin dreaves

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 13:14

Signed and sent
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2010, 11:50

Blu-Noze has signed it
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 19:10

signed and commented!
Back to top Go down
mal b

mal b

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 18:19

I HAVE SIGNED THE PETITION
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 18:01

signed petition thanks for sticking it online....Barny santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 17:14

Signed it Dave, Tim.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 16:21

it seems the government is going to close most of our coastguard stations which in my humble opinion is disgusting anyone who agrees please sign the petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?ukcghq
cheers boys
when you open the link it might say your email is wrong ignore it

Last edited by Dave on December 21st 2010, 14:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coastguard stations   coastguard stations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coastguard stations
Page 1 of 1