Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

open day at crosby coastguard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

open day at crosby coastguard Empty
PostSubject: open day at crosby coastguard   open day at crosby coastguard Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 14:51

As my wife had booked a surprise weekend away for our 34th wedding anniversary i
was unable to attend on sunday. I have still got more signatures to pass in and will write to my M.P.
Thanks for the report Keith I hope lots of people read it and write to their M.P. and sign the on-line petition.

Steve
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

open day at crosby coastguard Empty
PostSubject: open day at crosby coastguard   open day at crosby coastguard Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 16:37

me and richie went to the open day today at crosby.,.we went to hand in our joint effort of over a couple of hundred signatures to keep the Crosby Station open....met up with james coffey there,,couldnt believe the amount of area this station alone covers,,, its massive,,,,if it closes it will then be passed to either Holyhead or Belfast,,,and it just impossible for them to cope,,, they showed us a map, just north of Anglesey and almost to the Isle of man,,,here, they are buiding the WORLDS BIGGEST WINDFARM OF OVER 1600 IN TOTAL.. the consequences of any ship hitting these will be fatal,,,,how this god forsaken government came to this decision to close Crosby is an absolute disgrace,
they did thank us for our contribution to the petition, and did say the response/support from the public had been tremendous... i personally have written to my MP and i would urge others to do the same,,they did say that Peel Ports had also raised their concerns also...i urge anyone who just looks at this thread to please write to your MP,, the letter is probably the most important one you can send,,, i just hope other members of the club went along today like me, richie and james... thanks to those that did,, to those that didnt,,, at least write to your MP,, it only costs a stamp.. and it will save someones life..... thanks Keith as Small Boat Captain,, and normal member of the public.... pirat
Back to top Go down

open day at crosby coastguard
Page 1 of 1