Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition

Go down 
+4
b5rny
keith g
benh
Woody LSF
8 posters
AuthorMessage
richie

richie

Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:14

Form filled in and sent last Sunday night
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 20:30

for those who want to send your completed form,,, i found no link on the website to send it automatically,, i copied my completed form into a word document, then e mailed the document to chris egan as suggested to his e mail address...i couldnt find any other way to send it apart from posting in via royal mail,,,,,,,,,
not a very good idea me thinks from the conservation zone people.... if they wonder why no one sends completed forms,, this is why.........or have they supplied no Automatoc Link on purpose?? hmmmm................the plot thickens.... Wink ..
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 18:28

only 3 days left to get your forms emailed in come on get your fingers out
Back to top Go down
Woody LSF

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2011, 09:36

Dave wrote:
with all due respect to woody, we are better signing the on-line petition on the irish sea conservation zone website pmz 13 has never covered sea forth rocks

No probs dave,the reason why i made the petition was that i couldnt find the real ones,which you have posted in the message below m8,tbh it doesnt matter what petition you will sign,as it will be going to the same place as your one.Thanks for the email address and form details

Thanks & Tightlines
Back to top Go down
http://www.liverpoolseafishing.com
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 00:46

Back to top Go down
Dids

Dids

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 22:32

I have received by email a copy of the Irish sea petition and I have try to put it in this message but cannot find the way.
As Dave said this is the THE ONE THAT WE HAVE TO SEND BACK. So if any one know how to include it within the forum let me know and will PM them with it.
All the best
Dids
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluetoad.fsnet.co.uk
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 21:12

Signed and sent.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 20:53

with all due respect to woody, we are better signing the on-line petition on the irish sea conservation zone website pmz 13 has never covered sea forth rocks
Back to top Go down
Woody LSF

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 21:42

Mersey sea anglers dragging their feet over this,and the online petition,i made it last friday and only 40 people have signed it,it only takes 1 minute to do.I'm not saying the petition will stop the potenial ban,but it will help towards the cause

Mersey sea anglers will soon cry and moan when bass and other species cant be caught off ''pmCZ13''
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 18:24

had an email from chris egan today up to date he has had 4 returns YES 4 not very impressive is it
Back to top Go down
Dids

Dids

PostSubject: Irish Sea Conservation Area   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 19:04

I have signed and sent the petition from the provided link bellow, what I am after is the link on the Irish Sea Conservation Area to fill up the online form they gave us at the meeting,
any idea of where it is ?
Thank you
Cheers
Dids
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluetoad.fsnet.co.uk
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Pertition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 21:11

Signed the on line petition, and sent off the petition to Mr Chris Egan. common lads do the same its your beech as well. Tim.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 20:58

done and sent
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 20:50

have also signed and put my comments on petition affraid
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 20:29

i have signed the petition as well.. and i have also sent the Feedback form to c egan as he asked us to.
Lets hope that a lot more people from our club do the same.. or dont come crying when your angling is banned in this area..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
benh

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 23:36

nice one woody cheers
Back to top Go down
Woody LSF

PostSubject: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 22:20

hello all

peter was tellin me the other day about conservation plans running from formby to seaforth rocks,the conservation plans is that they want to stop boat,shore anglers and bait collecting if they get their own way,i know u lads have got a meeting with one of the reps sometime next week

again its sea anglers getting the usual crap

Maps have been revealed showing two possible marine protection zones off the Merseyside coastline.

Hilbre Island in Wirral and coastline from Formby to Crosby in Sefton are identified as important sites of marine life in a report by the Irish Sea Conservation Zones (ISCZ) Project.

The areas could become protected Marine Conservation Zones with restrictions on fishing and sea leisure activities.

The ISCZ wants to hear views of people who regularly use the areas.

Dr Greg Whitfield, ISCZ project manager, said: "This latest progress report is the last big chance for people to comment on possible Marine Conservation Zones before the recommendations go to the government.

"We had over 80 responses to our last progress report and we are hoping to hear from at least as many people again this time round."

The possible zone on the Sefton coast plans to protect the intertidal peat beds that occur in an area covering 11.5km2.

Preserved within them are remnants of a submerged ancient forest and also examples of ancient human and animal footprints.

Over 200 trails of footprints from the Mesolithic to Neolithic ages have been recorded.

The possible Marine Conservation Zone off the Wirral coast aims to bring added protection to the popular Hilbre Island and the Little Eye and Middle Eye islands at the mouth of the Dee.

The area around the Dee Estuary is a well regulated fishery and is also already protected by other designations including a Special Area of Conservation.

Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition _51625111_map_sefton_coast

Source : BBC News

Crosby Herald Article

Marks that would be lost

Freshfield

Formby

River Alt

Hightown

Hall Road

Seaforth Rocks

I have decided to make an online petition to try and help prevent these plans going any further

Online Petition

Please sign the petition,it only takes 2 minutes to do,post it on other forums,the more names we get,the better

Thanks & tightlines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition   Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irish Sea Conservation Plans & Online Petition
Page 1 of 1