Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB   MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 15:55

Apologies, i will not be able to attend, its my wedding anniversary and we are out for a meal. However i would like to know why the proposed conservation zone has been moved? After all, wasnt it originally placed to protect rare shellfish off ainsdale? Obviously not that important now. I would appreciate if someone could press this question so Chris could go back to the stakeholder group with it. Once again, apologies for not being able to get there.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB   MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 13:16

Steve

lets hope ALL MEMBERS ATTEND as i do not think they realise the LONG LASTING RAMIFICATIONS of what this means to both Boat, Shore and Dinghy Anglers if this is brought in....
MAKE NO MISTAKE,, IF THIS COMES IN, ANY FISHING OR BAIT COLLECTION IN THIS AREA WILL BE BANNED NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.....
The area concerned was moved from Ainsdale to Formby and their own Internal Memorandum asked that the NEW SITE (Formby to Seaforth ) not to be made Public Under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!
I have to ask the question WHY? What have they got to hide? They say the site is still under conderation? so why hide it from the Public?
Its time for EVERYONE to STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.....its YOUR fishing at stake here as well as mine !!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB   MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 12:11

[center][b][u]CALLING ALL MEMBERS.

All Members should attend the next meeting at Dunnys Club on Monday 4th April at 8pm sharp
when we will be addressed by Dave McAleavy, member of stakeholder group and Chris Egan, Liaison Officer ISCZ. They will outline proposals to date and answer your questions.
You should all be aware that the proposal which could affect our fishing and bait digging will stretch from Formby point to Crosby baths shoreline and 500 yds out to sea. This area has been moved down the coast from the Southport/Ainsdale area.
Please spread the message to all members.

YOU MUST ATTEND TO MAKE YOUR VIEWS KNOWN.

Steve Bates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB   MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEETING RE; IRISH SEA CONSERVATION ZONES @ DUNNYS CLUB
Page 1 of 1