Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

NWASAC Summer League rnd 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

NWASAC Summer League rnd 1 Empty
PostSubject: NWASAC Summer League rnd 1   NWASAC Summer League rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 21:44

34 anglers turned out to fish the first round of the summer league. The venue was maddocks bank at egremont on the Wirral. The target was hopefully to be codling and dabs on this usually prolific low water venue.That was the plan but someone forgot to tell the fish!! The codling had virtually disappeared and thye dabs were very thin on the ground. Whiting codling flounders dabs plaice and sea scorpions were taken on mostly crab,and ragworm baits. The majority of the fish were taken at distance and there was a big ledge about 5o yards out that was a pain in the ar*e.

RESULTS
1st Phil House 7 fish
2nd Richie Burrows 3 fish
3rd Richie Flannagan 3 fish

Zone winners
A Ian Griffiths
B Brian Margetts
C Steve Trish
D John Waugh

Biggest Round fish Phil House Whiting 23cm
Biggest Flat Ian Griffiths flounder 38cm

I had 3 fish a flounder and 2 dabs and finiished 4th overall getting pipped by 3cm to 3rd place. Dad had one flounder but everyone struggled and there were quite a few blanks. A big thank you to Mal Allanson Jon Johnson and Simon Bounds for giving me there left over worms on saturday and not forgetting Mark for giving me his leftover peeler. Also had some excellent rag from Stanley tackle and bait.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer League rnd 1   NWASAC Summer League rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 15:49

great result Steve well done
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer League rnd 1   NWASAC Summer League rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 22:34

Thanks Mark. Sort you out for them crab when i see you next mate. can you do caldy, apparently its fishing well.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer League rnd 1   NWASAC Summer League rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 18:15

thats a no mate sorry, this working lark is p**ssing me off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer League rnd 1   NWASAC Summer League rnd 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWASAC Summer League rnd 1
Page 1 of 1