Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

NWASAC summer league rnd 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

NWASAC summer league rnd 4 Empty
PostSubject: NWASAC summer league rnd 4   NWASAC summer league rnd 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 19:05

Fished the match at otterspool today with dad and mark It didnt fish that well for myself and mark but dad did well. Eels, flounder 'rockling,whiting and a solitary ray came out. Peeler crab was the most successfull bait and the fish were at all distances.

RESULTS
1ST Ian Brookes
2nd John Waugh
3rd Mike Emery

Zones
A Michael Brookes
B Les Trish
C Sean Ripley AKA Jags
D Nigel Conlon

Biggest Flat Ian Griffiths 36cm flounder
Biggest Round Thornback Ray 80 cm Jimmy Kelly ( 7lb 1oz)
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

NWASAC summer league rnd 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWASAC summer league rnd 4   NWASAC summer league rnd 4 Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 12:00

another dissapointing day for me at Otterspool, cant seem to get to grips with the venue, must be the pegs i draw out.
Les had a good day, he was well ahead of the field but the fish moved out of his swim, we both dropped some good eels early in the match.
personaly cant wait till piffeli and to catch some different fish instead of uckin eels. pale
Back to top Go down

NWASAC summer league rnd 4
Page 1 of 1