Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

NWASAC Summer league rnd 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Empty
PostSubject: NWASAC Summer league rnd 1   NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 11:47

Les and myself fished this match organised by bill and heather lindfield yesterday. it fished poorly with mostly small codling and flounder and odd whiting coming out .fresh peelker and maddies would be the key baits and wee had neither Evil or Very Mad after 5 hours my result was 1 flounder of 27cm while les did better with a nice codling of 50 cm.
results
1st Joe Perry 10 fish
2nd Mike Emery I.O.M 8 fish
3rd Karl Nangle Grimsby 7 fish
Biggest flat 39cm flounder Pete Harrison
Biggest round 61cm cod JOHN Waugh.
Thanks Steve Trish.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer league rnd 1   NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 18:38

sounds like a hard match steve,, time of year doesn't help either...
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer league rnd 1   NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 22:06

I wouldn't mind usually the first of this league is Caldy , but the fishing has been poor there the last few years so he has swapped it to Otterspool. Caldy is on form this year with plenty of big flounder coming in . Martin had 14 there on Saturday and mark 10 All a good size . Typical!. Still enjoyed it and a few ideas I had were reinforced , so not a total disaster. Freezer sound by the way
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer league rnd 1   NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 07:04

typical, switch a venue and the old one produces....will have to try Caldy,, never been there so must try it soon. glad the freezer ok,,,keith
Back to top Go down
AndyJ

PostSubject: Otterspool   NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 23:07

Howdy Trishy, good to meet you on Sunday, Joined this Forum too... AndyJ
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer league rnd 1   NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 21:18

Hello Andy, welcome to the site mate.hope you enjoyed Sunday despite the poor fishing. Regards. Steve.
Back to top Go down
AndyJ

PostSubject: Otterspool   NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 00:01

Thanks Steve, yes, really enjoyed it, talking to Bill regarding the PM this evening, and will be joining asap. This site looks great too, will be spending even more time on the Forum! Had a look at the fixtures for NWASAC, and I can more or less fish all of those, so yeh, happy days! Thanks, Andy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC Summer league rnd 1   NWASAC Summer league rnd 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWASAC Summer league rnd 1
Page 1 of 1