Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fishing on the rocks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

fishing on the rocks Empty
PostSubject: fishing on the rocks   fishing on the rocks Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 01:16

just been on the wirral site, 1 of their lads put a report on with pictures about fishing seaforth rocks, he says the police allowed him and his mate to fish there aslong as they did'nt interfere with traffic or work traffic.I know Ian said something on monday night, but could'nt hear all what he said. will try to find out later this morning.Lets hope? Question Question Question Cool
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: fishing on the rocks   fishing on the rocks Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 16:43

well lads called down to the port police today to see if we could fish off the rocks.the police officer i spoke to was a bit vague he said we could, but we could not drive throw the dock estate and park this side of the fence, we would have to drive to camebridge rd and park by the marine lake,witch means we'd have to walk down to the rocks.to fish of the rocks would be down to sefton council but there is a restriction on how far along the rocks we can fish before the port police can chase us. so it seems a bit different from what the wirral lad said on there site, yet there are photos of them fishing.mmmmmm scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: fishing on the rocks   fishing on the rocks Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 18:21

I seen that report by Big Kev as well Tony,like you I was surprised they were allowed to fish and park down there,again its probably who you speak to,some will take no notice as long as your not causing any bother,others will move you off.Needs clarifying though,Ian Mckay mentioned something about fishing restrictions being considered for the Alex and Gladstone,at mondays "meeting",but I could not make out what he was saying, due to all the noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fishing on the rocks   fishing on the rocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing on the rocks
Page 1 of 1