Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
b5rny1

2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV  Empty
PostSubject: 2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV    2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV  Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 20:25

Have just spent 2 days charter fishing out of Weymouth and had a variety of fish - first day was spent wreck fishing and on 1st wreck good size cod up to 10lbs plus Pollack up to 8-9 lbs with a lot of smaller 3lb fish and quite a lot of bass up to 8lbs with majority in the 3-4lb class but fish caught all time we were over the wrecks ... on second day we fished the inshore reefs for Rays and were catching mostly dogfish for a couple of hours then I got my first Undulate Ray of 12lb and the young lad next to me caught on of 13lb and a tope of 24lb came in followed by loads more doggies then I caught a 20lb 6 oz Blonde Ray which made my day as previous best Blonde was 17lb a couple of years ago , it went quiet again and we moved closer inshore catching black bream and pouting plus more doggies and finally a 40lb conger eel turned up for one of the other lads to enjoy - so not a bad couple of days fishing down in Weymouth but no plaice or turbot down there yet but loads of black bream down Lulworth cove areas.....Barny Campbell Smile  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: 2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV    2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV  Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 22:16

Sounds fantastic Barny, top fishing
Back to top Go down
b5rny1

PostSubject: Re: 2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV    2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV  Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 23:04

I am back down there again next Tuesday and fishing weds and thurs on same boat before going on another reunion down in Portsmouth at weekend Hms Liverpool association this time .and off to Dublin tomorrow to deliver a yacht for an old navy mate down to rosslare harbour stay Saturday and get pissed and back on sunday ferry back home again for one day - hopefully do some plaice fishing this time and maybe go bassing as well. cheers Steve  sunny drunken Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV    2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 days charter fishing in Weymouth onboard Flamer IV
Page 1 of 1