Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

decisions on next days fishing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

decisions on next days fishing Empty
PostSubject: decisions on next days fishing     decisions on next days fishing Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2011, 21:01

Hi
i will make the decision on whether the fishing is on NO EARLIER than 6.30pm the NIGHT BEFORE!
The forecast at 5pm the night before might be crap, but the forescast at 6.30pm might be a whole lot different! so in the interest of all who really want to go fishing the next day,, please DO NOT call me, text me,e mail me, send pidgeon post or send me a telegram asking me if the fishing is on or not,, i will not make an early decision unless it is really obvious that the following day is definitely off... its unfair to all if i make a decision to call the day off at 5pm, only to discover that the forecast at 6.30pm is that the day would be on...we all have arrangements to make with our families/friends and i am no different... if the forecast is a good one, we will go, if its dodgy, i will call it off on the grounds of safety, but i will only do so at 6.30pm THE NIGHT BEFORE,, so please boys, cut me some slack and let me study the forecasts so i can make the correct decision and not a rushed one!!!!! rant over
keith Mad
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

decisions on next days fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: decisions on next days fishing     decisions on next days fishing Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2011, 21:57

Well said Keith; support our small boat/ beach/ charter captains. They do an impossible job in trying to make the right decisions for all of us to enjoy our angling.
Back to top Go down

decisions on next days fishing
Page 1 of 1