Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Empty
PostSubject: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 09:46

Hi boys
this saturday 7th January ONLY..8am till 2pm,, plus Cod Cup at same match,,,,lets hope the weather gods are good to us for a change and we can actually get out!...333 whiting and 36 cod each for league match and a Single Biggest Cod for Cod Cup...hope to see you all there..tight lines king

Last edited by keith g on January 3rd 2012, 07:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 18:30

36 cod Keith, that would be a great day mate
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Saturday    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 20:24

Thanks mate i know it is a spelling gaff it works every time someone usually me has a go?? hopefully will see you there, Tim. Laughing
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 07:29

sorry Tim
should be 333 whiting each,,,as well as 36 cod... apologies.... keith king
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Saturday    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 21:21

R, A, Keith, Iv got no chance of catching that many 330 may be??? don't know about the Cod, Tim Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: tomorrows fishing is OFF OFF    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 16:52

Sorry boys

tomorrow is OFF OFF OFF,,, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad keith
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Fishing    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 17:38

Thanks for the early call Keith, when is this wind going to stop,may bee next time, Tim
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: saturday fishing    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 18:57

thats it going to change boat name to "YOYO" and put it on elastic to ake it easier to get it in and out of garage....ok lads see you on Monday night affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 19:15

Hi Lads i dont know what to say,, when oh when will these winds die down and give us dinghy lads a break so we can go fishing? we have had over 2 months of these winds now and it seems that there is no end to it,,,me and colin havent been out since coming back from Ireland in September last year.!! Evil or Very Mad ..the boat is beginning to take roots on the trailer! all we can do is look forward to the next trip,, if it ever happens!!!! Crying or Very sad thanks anyway,,, keith king
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 19:38

you can only blame one of these

Aeolus, the ruler of the winds in Greek mythology
Amun, Egyptian god of creation and the wind
Anemoi, the Greek wind gods Boreas, Notus, Eurus, and Zephyrus
Ehecatl, one of the creator gods in Mesoamerican creation myths documented for pre-Columbian central Mexican cultures, such as the Aztec
Enlil, the Mesopotamian/Sumerian god of air, wind, breadth, and loft
Feng Bo, the Chinese wind god, Feng Po is the name for the human form of Fei Lian.
Fūjin, the Japanese wind god and one of the eldest Shinto gods
Njord, in Norse mythology, is the god of the wind. There are also four dvärgar (Norse dwarves), named Norðri, Suðri, Austri and Vestri, and probably the four stags of Yggdrasil, personify the four winds, and parallel the four Greek wind gods.
Pazuzu, the demon of the South-West wind and son of the god Hanbi in Assyrian and Babylonian mythology
Shu, Egyptian god of the wind and air
Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, was an Aztec god of wind.
Sídhe, or Aos Sí, were the pantheon of Pre-Christian Ireland. Sídhe is usually taken as 'faery folk' but it is also Old Irish for wind or gust. [1]
Stribog is the name of the Slavic god of winds, sky and air. He is said to be the ancestor (grandfather) of the winds of the eight directions.
Tāwhirimātea, Māori god of weather, including thunder and lightning, wind, clouds and storms
Vayu, the Hindu God of Wind, Hanuman's father
Venti, the Roman gods of the winds, were essentially renamed Anemoi, borrowed from the Greeks.

take your pick for once i cant blame the wife shes the god of misery Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 10:14

sorry dave,, i have to disagree with you,, the cow i live with is the REAL god of misery... Mad
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 14:17

i call mine my little oizys

OIZYS was the spirit (daimona) of misery and woe, distress and suffering. She was one of the malevolent children of Nyx (Night).
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 17:39

mine is just a Psycho Bitch From Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pale
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: spirits    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 18:48

I call mine Vodka, it gives me a little wind its a good spirit, makes me sleepy and i can usually forget the winds for a while. Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...    leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leg 4 this saturday 7th january ONLY plus Cod Cup...
Page 1 of 1