Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Re: Mersey pirates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Re: Mersey pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Mersey pirates   Re: Mersey pirates Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 18:14

Thanks for all your hard work Steve on steering the club through a difficult period and getting it on an even keel. That applies to all committee members. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

Re: Mersey pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mersey pirates   Re: Mersey pirates Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 10:14

Steve,You put the case for our club being a fair and democratic one just right.

All members have their say and are encouraged and free to put their views without being shouted down.
We operate openly and democratically.

Everyone is treated equally and I like to think that this has and is demonstrated by our strong membership which is 92 for 2011/2012.

I look forward to supporting the new committee which will be elected by the members at our A.G.M. on Monday 19th March and I should like to thank all members who have contibuted to the success of OUR club.
Back to top Go down

Re: Mersey pirates
Page 1 of 1