Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: photo's from museum   Polsaf update Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 19:49

Hi guys, click gallery then click awards, that is where i put the photos from the museum Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
charlieb

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: pics   Polsaf update Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 13:38

tony no need for the photos we ALL KNOW WHAT YOU AND ALAN LOOK LIKE Very Happy Very Happy affraid
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf update   Polsaf update Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 17:21

Hi guys, Paid Eddie the Polsaf Fur and Feather entrance fee's last night, 9 member's fishing the saturday. Also received the Polsaf pass's for 2012 (which I will give out at the next club meeting) but 3 short, will speak to Eddie later and give him the member's name's. This morning Alan Marklew and myself had the privilege of attending the opening of the brand new galleries in the Museum of Liverpool (The Great Port Gallery) in which Sefton Sea Angler's have donated several bits of sea fishing gear (old reel's,brochure's,badge etc.) and S.S.A. name appear's above the item's on show (plus ME and allan's name Laughing Laughing ) You can also listen to Allan giving a talk about fishing and how the river has changed over the years, but this will not be available till next week, took a couple of photo's which i will put on later. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheer's Willow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf update   Polsaf update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polsaf update
Page 1 of 1