Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Green

Alan Green

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf update   Polsaf update Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2011, 13:17

eddie wrote:
Alan Greeny wrote:
Hi Willow,
Thanks for the update on POLSAF meeting, i joined SSA a few weeks ago, but had a dock pass from Blackpool and Layton A.C, can i renew with SSA or do i need to apply as a new member or apply through Blackpool. Cheers Greeny

Re-apply under the same pass no. but make a note of your club change on the sheet that Mr Willow gives me with all the clubs permit no. on and I will get your pass changed to SSA. You have no need to do anything yourself.

Cheers
Eddie

Thanks Greeny
Back to top Go down
eddie

eddie

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf update   Polsaf update Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2011, 09:30

Alan Greeny wrote:
Hi Willow,
Thanks for the update on POLSAF meeting, i joined SSA a few weeks ago, but had a dock pass from Blackpool and Layton A.C, can i renew with SSA or do i need to apply as a new member or apply through Blackpool. Cheers Greeny

Re-apply under the same pass no. but make a note of your club change on the sheet that Mr Willow gives me with all the clubs permit no. on and I will get your pass changed to SSA. You have no need to do anything yourself.

Cheers
Eddie
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: Dock Pass   Polsaf update Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 10:54

Hi Willow,
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf update   Polsaf update Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 19:17

Hi Guys,
Had 1st meeting last night under the new P.O.L.S.A.F. Chairman Shaun Ripley (Jags) and Sec.Eddie Daley and Treasurer Eric Thompson. A very poor turn out, with only 3 clubs attending (Sefton, Bucc's and the Pirate's) Due to the lack of info from the out going chair/sec. Several things were discussed by the few.

1st the way the web site is run, eddie said we should run it till the current agreement run's out then change it and update so more people can access it. This was agreed by the Few.
2nd. Fishing by the clock tower may be allowed in the near future!
3rd. Eddie also talked to the Head I.S.P.S officer about the New Pass'es for 2012. Unfortunately it will cost us £10, this price is put on everyone who works on the docks, deliver's,picks up, fish, whatever, even if you need to go on for 1 day to work by a Government Body the International Security Pass System (I.S.P.S.) not Peel. The Head also asked for a List of Name's who Want to Re-new their Pass For 2012 by the END of September due to the fact that the I.S.P.S officer Paul Martin can only process them over a 3 day period when he is on a certain shift.(and Paul has 1,000s to Do). So I will be taking Names from people who Wish to Re-New and Hand them in to Eddie to make sure we have them by the end of this year.
Paid this years Affiliation Fee £10. Also Discussed Fee's for any New Clubs who want to join P.O.L.S.A.F. £50 and Re-Affiliation £25.
Also discussed was for P.O.L.S.A.F. to have a Constitution (Rules) this was passed by the Few and will be discussed at the next meeting on July 21st when hopefully all the other Sea Angling Clubs TURN UP.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Polsaf update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf update   Polsaf update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polsaf update
Page 1 of 1