Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

New sonik continental rods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

New sonik continental rods Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sonik continental rods   New sonik continental rods Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 20:24

Yeah Barney, he said the same to me, but he cant. Malcolm from ABC in Anglesey was selling greys triplex at virtualy cost price a few years ago and Cliff said he coudnt match it. I reckon Malcolm was making a fiver on each rod. Dont get me wrong, Cliff has give excellent discount on any rod i've bought there ... but they can be got cheaper. The rod i was after they couldnt give any discount on as the manufacturer wouldnt give any to them, but i couldnt get a second mortgage to get it anyway so i'll carry on with what i've got!
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: sonik contintal rods   New sonik continental rods Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 14:55

I spoke to Cliff at Taskers and he said he will match any price given on the internet or give 10% discount on any of that range of rods ,or any rod for that matter , sounds fair to me, did he give you the same speach Steve ?
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: New sonik continental rods   New sonik continental rods Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 21:07

Will you have it with you on sunday shaun?
Back to top Go down
JAGS

JAGS

PostSubject: Re: New sonik continental rods   New sonik continental rods Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 12:33

these are rung for fx spools . but have heard the multi will be available soon . but when i dont know
but i am trying the new fox matrix 16ft not bad at all. retails at taskers £224.00 . snared one of tinternet £169.99 free del. well happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: New sonik continental rods   New sonik continental rods Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 19:29

around £180 i think charles, but unlike the SK3 rods they have good rings on.
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: sonic rods   New sonik continental rods Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 18:30

yes sounds ok steve cud do with another continental rod to go with the ones i have Laughing HOW MUCH STEVE Laughing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: New sonik continental rods   New sonik continental rods Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 16:13

Just been looking at theses rods in Taskers. Long light and very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New sonik continental rods   New sonik continental rods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New sonik continental rods
Page 1 of 1