Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

New rods and reels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

New rods and reels Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rods and reels   New rods and reels Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 17:54

what ever happend to a bit of garden cane twine out of yer mothers sowing tin and a bent pin
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

New rods and reels Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rods and reels   New rods and reels Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 14:21

Hello boys the afaw 16 ft is a bit lighter than the triplex but only rated for up to 5oz i think. nice rod though. Dont think many shops would let you try there rods out. The long sonik rods (sk4 series) aren't out till next month Very Happy Matt, i am a self confessed tackle tart Very Happy but i also think its nice having a variety of different rods for different conditions, venues and species ect. Saying that the triplex are very versatile.
MASTERS= Sea Anglers Match Federation UK Masters Championship. A serier of qualifiers are held around the uk and all the qualifying anglers have a two day championship match. Mark and myself qualified this year. Its being held down in Eastbourne on the weekend 14th - 17th of november Started making traces up already Rolling Eyes want to be well prepared, as some of the best anglers in the country will be fishing it.( as well as me and mark Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing )
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

New rods and reels Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rods and reels   New rods and reels Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 12:37

Bloody tackle tarts !!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlieb

New rods and reels Empty
PostSubject: rods   New rods and reels Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 21:56

ste when in taskers did you have a look at the new 16 ft from anyfish anywere very light i think it wud be lighter than triplex 16 as mark it wud be great to test out rods and reels b 4 buying shop comp saturday nite alex wall book in at shop and mark wot masters ? do you mean the masters at burbo bank sunny sunny king
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

New rods and reels Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rods and reels   New rods and reels Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 19:23

do you think he'll let us try a rod before we buy??
i might need another long rod for the masters
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

New rods and reels Empty
PostSubject: New rods and reels   New rods and reels Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 18:34

Went to Taskers this morning, they had the new range of sonik rods in. They look and feel excellent for the money, i'd have one myself if i wasnt skint Crying or Very sad . There was a question mark over the spigots and wall thickness on some of the prototypes but it looks like its been sorted. Hope they live up to the hype. Also looked at the new Greys G~Mag 7 reel, i was a bit dissapointed, doesn't feel that good. I think they will have to improve the reel if they want to compete with the penn 525 mag. Time will tell if its any good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New rods and reels Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rods and reels   New rods and reels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New rods and reels
Page 1 of 1