Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Pms round 2 mersey rd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Pms round 2 mersey rd Empty
PostSubject: Pms round 2 mersey rd   Pms round 2 mersey rd Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 19:17

Les , Vinny and myself fished this match at Mersey road yesterday. The weather was wet and miserable and so was the fishing! Mostly codling and flounders came out and a few small whiting . Vinny didn't get his card marked at all despite fishing hard all match. Les had 3 fish fo 56 points on the length to weight conversion chart and I had a codling and a whiting for 75 points which got me 10 th place out of 28 anglers . Quite a few blanks today though. Caught my fish on white ragworm tipped with fresh peeler. Lost a decent fish halfway in, felt like a cod with plenty of head shakes, gutted at that! Local legend John Waugh won it with 6 fish with Joe Perry 2nd with 5. Tough day all around , roll on spring
Back to top Go down
vinny j

Pms round 2 mersey rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pms round 2 mersey rd   Pms round 2 mersey rd Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 17:08

Thanks for the report Ste.
Back to top Go down

Pms round 2 mersey rd
Page 1 of 1