Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom Empty
PostSubject: Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom   Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 18:46

Les and I fished this match on Sunday , conditions were bad with constant rain and a cold wind blowing through , the sea was relatively calm though which was a blessing on a 10.1m high tide ! We had a good selection of bait with us and managed to draw decent pegs so we just had to do the business! I started off to a flyer getting 5 fish in the first 4 cast, small codling and dabs it went quiet for me then but Les started catching a few on black lug tipped with whites. I scratched a few more fish out as did les on a tough day , out of 24 I ended up 5th and Les was 9 th . Think les had 6 fish for 80 odd points while I had 8 for 102 points . Winner had 9 for 192 including a decent codling of 42 cm . It's fished on a length to weight conversion so 102 points equals 1.02 kg. beat the pegs either side of me who were Billy Lindfield and Ian Griffiths , both top class anglers so I was well happy.

I fished this match instead of fishing the final match in the wirral sea fishing winter league. They fished further down at the town hall . After two hours they called off their match because no one had caught a thing and they were soaked to the skin! Even though I missed two of there matches I managed to come 2nd in the league, got a nice bottle of white for that which went down well on Sunday night!
Tight lines . Steve.
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom   Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 09:49

Well done to both of you, nice to see the Sefton lads doing well in both competitions.
Cheers
Richie
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: pms round 1, kingslake prom   Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 11:38

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the report.
Congratulations to you both on your results despite
the conditions.
Back to top Go down
vinny j

PostSubject: Re: Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom   Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 17:24

Nice one lads well done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom   Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pms round 1 , Kingslake prom
Page 1 of 1