Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf Brief

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Polsaf Brief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief   Polsaf Brief Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 19:37

Cheers Tony , splendid job. We only want to go fishing! Forms,passes , safety gear , what next?
Back to top Go down
vinny j

Polsaf Brief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief   Polsaf Brief Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 17:04

Thanks Tony keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Polsaf Brief Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf Brief   Polsaf Brief Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 19:57

Hi Guys, last nights Polsaf meeting was postponed till next month, March 19th so this will give me a bit more time to sort out the info i have to pass over to Polsaf. Some off the info is people who have not re-joined Sefton for this year (2015) or have moved to another club, remember if you have joined another club and have a Polsaf dock pass and not informed me off that move you might be in trouble with Polsaf and getting on the docks? As you know we have up to the end of February to re-new your membership with Sefton. Also the new Site Record you have to fill in before you enter the docks starts next Monday (February 23rd) I will also need a copy of our Insurance for this year to pass on to Polsaf at the next meeting.

Cheer's Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Polsaf Brief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief   Polsaf Brief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polsaf Brief
Page 1 of 1