Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf A.G.M. Brief Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

Polsaf A.G.M. Brief Report  Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf A.G.M. Brief Report    Polsaf A.G.M. Brief Report  Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 16:36

Hi guy's 3rd and final time Evil or Very Mad brain's dead now!!!!
P.O.L.S.A.F held its A.G.M. last Thursday, the meeting was attended by only 7 off the 11 clubs affiliated to Polsaf. Meeting started 8 o'clock

AGENDA.

a) Confirmation of the minutes of the last A.G.M

b)Presentation of the audited accounts, by the treasurer. Eric Thompson gave a good report to the reps and our finance's are not too bad. A copy I have will be passed to our club secretary next Monday.

c) Chairman's Report. Ian gave a long and drawn out report about where we are with Fish Legal and Peel regarding our Rights to Fish the Mersey from within docks. Again Peels legal side are Very, Very slow to respond to Fish Legal about us Fishing the Huskinson and Sandon. Ian also informed the reps that the I.S.P.S Dock pass's was to go up to £20. Needless to say this caused a Big discussion by the reps, Ian informed us that the I.S.P.S officer will attend the meeting to inform us about the pass rise. The officer later arrived needless to say to a lot of questions from the reps (no answers) only to say " this is the First increase since 2004" (mmm £5-£10 about 2009) Polsaf Will look contest this. Ian also informed us about some Legal stuff he has received.

d) Secretary's Report. Due to Eddie Daley's work, Eddie was unable to attend the meeting (working on the South coast) Donna the minutes Sec. gave a brief report. As Eddie was standing down all the reps gave Eddie a Good Thank You for doing a Great Job as the Polsaf Secretary (Thanks Eddie).

e) Discuss the Affiliation, and re- affiliation fees, and agree them, for the coming year. Fees remain the same.

Committee then stood down.

As only 1 person put their hand up to elected (Alan Noon) for chairman, I seconded him. Alan was duly elected by the majority of reps.

Committee:

Chairman...... Alan Noon.
Secretary...... Donna Hallett.
Treasurer..... Eric Thompson

I will give some more info at the meeting next Monday (if aloud)

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down

Polsaf A.G.M. Brief Report
Page 1 of 1