Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf Brief Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

Polsaf Brief Report Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf Brief Report   Polsaf Brief Report Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 16:41

Hi guy's here's a brief report from Thursday nights Polsaf meeting, will give more info at the meeting on Monday. Eric and me got to the dock a bit early only to find that the chair and sec and some of the reps had been told we could not have the meeting in the Police meeting room due to a cock-up made by the I.S.P.S officer," he had not booked us in to have our meeting" So after 30mins it was decided to have it in the Mayflower Pub where the Bucc's have their meetings.

Meeting started approx. 8 30.

Alan apologized to the reps for the "cock-up"and the late start to the meeting, and that the officer had been informed at the end of the last meeting by Donna the Polsaf Sec of the next date and time of the next meeting.

AGENDA:
 1, Alan informed the reps that Ian McKay was stepping down as President of Polsaf. This was due to him reaching his 75 birthday and that he wanted to do other things that he planned. The reps thanked Ian for the work he had done for Polsaf.

2, Donna gave out a copy of the Polsaf Constitution to each of the reps. This was looked at and discussed by reps, just needs a little bit of tweaking "but looks good" Will bring it in on Monday.

3 Alan informed us about several meetings he and Donna had with Peel over the Fishing at the Sandon and Huskisson in the last couple of weeks, also with Peels H.S.E. He also informed the reps that Peel have changed its Legal Side. Needless to say this took up much of the meeting but it looks good for us. Alan hopes we will be allowed to fish there within the next few weeks after he gets feed back from the clubs, will bring a copy of the new agreement that has been "tweaked" from the last one in on Monday.

4, Alan informed the reps that he was talking to a guy about the cost of next years I.S.P.S pass as he thinks its wrong to be putting it up to £20 (as we all do) so will arrange a meeting with him to discuss it, but Alan wants some info from all club member's to take with him, AGAIN i'll  explain on Monday.

5, It was reported to Polsaf that someone from SEFTON was seen fishing on the Open side of the Alex wall on HIS OWN. The guy who reported it did not get his name but did SEE his Sefton pass on the back of his Neck Pass. So who ever it was THE RULE is you NEVER fish the OPEN SIDE on YOUR OWN there MUST BE AT LEAST 2 ANGLER'S.

A.O.B. 

Several things about the above was talked about and i also informed the guys about Steve's Open all the Reps took date and booking in time and his phone number and will inform their clubs.

Meeting closed approx 10 45.

cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down

Polsaf Brief Report
Page 1 of 1