Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

News from Polsaf Sec

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Green

Alan Green

News from Polsaf Sec Empty
PostSubject: Re: News from Polsaf Sec   News from Polsaf Sec Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2012, 09:55

Thanks for that, good luck for the new year.
Alan
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

News from Polsaf Sec Empty
PostSubject: News from Polsaf Sec   News from Polsaf Sec Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 20:10

Hi guys Eddie put this on the New Polsaf site, sorry for the delay J.D. has a lot to answer to. Hope you all had a good Crimbo santa santa

As most people know, POLSAF have been in keen negotiations with Peel ports since November 2011 regarding the access to certain areas of dock estate for the purpose of fishing.
After January 2012, all negotiations came to a halt as Peel H&S decided to close communications with us.
After 6 months of drawing a blank, we sought help from the Angling trust and their legal dept. fish legal. Through our continued efforts, we have now found ourselves back around a table with Peel, with a meeting penciled in.
Because of these events, we learned recently that the ISPS officer had been stalled in producing our permits. He did however tell me that he would do anything he could to get me the permits in time for the new year. We feared that this was a move in us being banned from Fishing outright on peel ports estates.
This morning I received a phone call explaining that permission had been granted and that the permits would be available for pickup on the 29.12.12.
This is excellent news for the upcoming negotiations through out 2013.

I apologise in advance if some permits are not issued in time, but I will do my best to see that all club reps receive their clubs quota asap.

Best wishes from us at POLSAF to all anglers and their families.

Regards
Eddie Daley (gen sec POLSAF)

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down

News from Polsaf Sec
Page 1 of 1