Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf Brief Summary 19/7/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Polsaf Brief Summary 19/7/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief Summary 19/7/12   Polsaf Brief Summary 19/7/12 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 16:17

Thanks Tony
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Polsaf Brief Summary 19/7/12 Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf Brief Summary 19/7/12   Polsaf Brief Summary 19/7/12 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 20:54

Hi Guys, Polsaf held its first meeting since its A.G.M.The meeting was again well supported by club reps.

The meeting started at 8 o'clock.

1, Ian opened the meeting with the Fur n Feather on the 6-7 of October. Polsaf will ask its Club Beach captains if they wish to help with this event.

2, The Sandon. Ian read out a letter he received.( Not sure if it was from Fish Legal ) but it was from Peel's "Legal Side" stating we still can't fish the Sandon for Health and Safety reasons! Plus other "Legal" reasons? Will ask Ian for a copy of this letter.

3, Dock Pass Re-newels. Eddie informed the meeting that the new I.S.P.S officer Amanda went into hospital to have her new baby! As this might cause some disruption to the system for re-newels it was decided to get the re-newels in early. So I will be taking names from those who wish to renew their dock pass for 2013 and "payment," if we can get them in before the end of September we will have them for 2013.

4, New Car pass and new membership. Eddie informed the reps of people just turning up at the I.S.P.S office to change their car pass or to get a dock pass to fish the docks as private members of Polsaf. Eddie informed the reps it is easier to change the car pass if you do it through him. So i will sort his phone number out to make it easier for our members, as for new private members, all must be sorted by Eddie.

Next meeting Sept 27th.

meeting closed 9-15.
Back to top Go down

Polsaf Brief Summary 19/7/12
Page 1 of 1