Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

perch rock sunday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

perch rock sunday Empty
PostSubject: perch rock sunday   perch rock sunday Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2011, 18:44

My dad and me decided to go for a session, got there about 3 1/2 hrs before low, there were people already there Sad , when dad arrived we went to see if there was a spot. with about 30 people there it was really busy, wind was fresh and blustery made casting a bit awkward.
First cast for me a whiting, fish were further out as usual, i caught consistently all tide, my dad started slow but as the tide ebbed and casting wasnt that important he started to catch,
scores malcolm ended with 16 fish
i ended with 25 mostly whiting, couple of dabs and 1 dog, my biggest whiting went 35cms, lost a good cod which took a 25cm whiting and mashed it on my hook, only using size 4's so counldnt get a hook hold, got it half way in till it let go leaving a chomped dead whiting.
cracking session, looks good for next week, but it will be busy so get there early so you can all get a spec.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

perch rock sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: perch rock sunday   perch rock sunday Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 20:19

Cheers Mark. Clubmans match there this sunday meet 4 fish 5 till 9. Please be on time, i wont be hanging around too long
Back to top Go down

perch rock sunday
Page 1 of 1