Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fishing in the marina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

fishing in the marina Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing in the marina   fishing in the marina Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 21:27

picked him up today after school, got to the marina about 4-45 packed up around 7-30 no mullet but one eel each both a decent size,nice evening
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: fishing in the marina   fishing in the marina Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 22:07

i will just sit on the moorings if i push my luck and try tying up some where they might stop me
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Marina   fishing in the marina Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 21:35

Dave do as Steve said try bread on a small hook but don't cast a shadow on the water and keep quite, you can try to fish in the dock under the customs building if you are allowed there are some big fish in there. Tim.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: fishing in the marina   fishing in the marina Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 21:29

Try putting some groundbait in Dave, i reckon its worth a go. Any chance of having a go doing the same thing with you around august time when the mullet are about?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: fishing in the marina   fishing in the marina Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 17:21

the grandson is mythering the life out of me to take him fishing, as i do not fancy keeping him out to late ( school next day) i promised to take him fishing the marina off the back of our boat, do not know if there are any decent fish in there but loads of small ones so might turn up a surprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fishing in the marina   fishing in the marina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing in the marina
Page 1 of 1