Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Sandon dock wall 13/01/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daba

daba

Sandon dock wall 13/01/11 Empty
PostSubject: Sandon dock wall 13/01/11   Sandon dock wall 13/01/11 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 23:22

Mr Bruchez and I decided to have a go fishing the Sandon dock this afternoon,fished 2 and a half hours up and one hour down.First time either of us have fished here,must say its a very comfortable venue to fish,you can literally fish out of the back of your car.
When we arrived,there were about six people already fishing there.
Most fish that had been taken were small coddling and small whiting,just after low water.
Anyway,back to us,not a bite between us until high water ,when Ray had a small Dab, - me ? - I blanked as per usual. Sad
Doesn't bode well for our charter trip off here on Monday Exclamation .Although there were two charter boats fishing well out in the channel this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
benh

Sandon dock wall 13/01/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandon dock wall 13/01/11   Sandon dock wall 13/01/11 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 11:45

nice one mate, we fished there last night,

i had 1 codling about 2lb, 4 small codling and a dab
Back to top Go down

Sandon dock wall 13/01/11
Page 1 of 1