Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Alex Dock Wall on Saturday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jon J

Jon J

Alex Dock Wall on Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Alex Dock Wall on Saturday   Alex Dock Wall on Saturday Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 14:32

my grandad and i went to try the alex for a couple of hours, when we got there we were the only ones fishing there Very Happy Very Happy ,we both set up to the left of the steps by the knuckle and on r first casts we got fish, we were catching small whiting at first then my grandad pulled a whiting at 27cm then he pulled in another whiting at 29cm as he was catching big whiting i was only catching small whiting, we were going to call it a day as my grandad had trouble bring his trace up so i helped to find that he caught a doggie so we stayed a bit longer no more doggies so called it a day overall my grandad caught the most fish(lost count with all the whiting he had) and i had about 8 whiting not a bad day for some fishing some of the fish was caught on sewie and mackerel.

lets hope the fish will be at columbus quay on saturday
Jon
Back to top Go down

Alex Dock Wall on Saturday
Page 1 of 1