Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Seaforth today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2010, 21:27

Mark Allanson and myself fished the rocks at seaforth today, Only had frozen bait and some rag on its way out. We fished it over low as i was struggling for free time. I blanked Embarassed and Mark had 1 flounder Razz
Back to top Go down
benh

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2010, 21:51

Mark never caught a fish Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

nice one guys cheers
Back to top Go down
bens dad

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2010, 22:31

goodeffort fellas
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 14:14

Hi Steve,
see you've joined our club eh- the blankers club Laughing not like you to blank. Shocked
How safe is it to fish the rocks these days?The last time I fished them was over 20 years ago.
In them days there were large gaps between the rocks,if you fell down between them,chances were you were a goner. Shocked
P.S.
Looks like Dave Robbo and Ronnie have cleared the river of fish. Exclamation
where's MAFF when you want them Laughing
Back to top Go down
charlieb

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: seaforth    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 00:38

yes your right dabba the BIG ROCKS are still there and as regards MAFF never seen round here SHAME Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 20:27

2 blanks on the trot for me now Matt Evil or Very Mad !!!, I'll have to start putting bait on !! Very Happy The rocks are still the same mate, Horrible, not my favourite venue but fed up of fishing the same places. Dave and Ronnie been doing okay catching plenty, hope they release a few for us! Got two matches next weekend , so hope my form picks up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 19:08

Fishing must be bad,if your blanking.
May give it a go on a charter boat in the river,in the next week or so,out of desperation Exclamation
not been out for a few weeks now.Had a few small coddling then off the Coburg wall.Biggest around the 2lb mark.
Not much to report on really. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 19:33

It was the same last year if you remember, bad cold spell then the fishing went quiet. Dont know about paying for the charters that anchor within casting distance of the shore though pirat
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 21:24

Booked for four of us, for a 10 hour trip on the river for the 17th of this month,( yeah I,m desperate) will put a report on here,providing I don't blank. Basketball

Cast as far as the charter boats !! - Think I'll get some casting lessons off you Steve Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benh

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 22:07

daba wrote:
Booked for four of us, for a 10 hour trip on the river for the 17th of this month,( yeah I,m desperate) will put a report on here,providing I don't blank. Basketball

Cast as far as the charter boats !! - Think I'll get some casting lessons off you Steve Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy

they are only about 200 yards of the docks, its funny when you cast and see them all look up watching the lead get closer and closer to them Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2011, 21:38

No fishing for me this weekend , under pressure bom More jobs than i can handle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seaforth today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaforth today    Seaforth today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaforth today
Page 1 of 1