Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fishing pwllheli

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
les.clarke

fishing pwllheli Empty
PostSubject: fishing pwllheli   fishing pwllheli Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 20:57

a gang of us went down to abbersoch at the weekend to do a bit of fishing of the beach.we tryed to fish by gimlit rock but there was to much weed so we moved round to the mouth of the harbour. fishing was,t much good just two dabs and a whitting but when i was walking on the beach at pwllheli and after the high winds i picked up about 2 dozen live scollops never new there were scollops out there.i will be posting some pictures of the house in abbersoch sortly. we got a bass trip 26th 27th on morgon james from caernarfon looking forward to it ill give a full report how we get on. all so i will have next year's fixture list shortly to.if my spelling is s--t tough. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

fishing pwllheli Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing pwllheli   fishing pwllheli Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 21:18

less, down load www.ieSpell.com this sits at the top of your page at the side of tools then ? just click on it and it will correct your mistakes
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

fishing pwllheli Empty
PostSubject: fishing pwllheli   fishing pwllheli Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 22:01

Welcome to the website Les. Looking forward to the photos.

I enjoyed the weekend. The accommodation and location was good.
It would be worth Keith Grey considering for a small boat match maybe next year.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

fishing pwllheli Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing pwllheli   fishing pwllheli Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 18:17

master bates
i cant get you out in the Mersey, so how am i going to get you out anywhere else? pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fishing pwllheli Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing pwllheli   fishing pwllheli Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing pwllheli
Page 1 of 1