Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

coach trip to Pwllheli

Go down 
+2
daba
mark a
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

coach trip to Pwllheli Empty
PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 18:21

WEATHER LOOK CRACKIN FOR SATURDAY GUYS
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: weather update   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2008, 10:00

the weather for next week looks ok at the moment, with south & s/w winds of 3 to 4 dying down from friday and changing direction so the wind should be behind us on saturday and will carry on decreasing in strength, just hope there isnt much weed about we should have quite a good night and hopefully plenty of fish bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2008, 19:41

Sorry about that Mark, circumstances beyond my control as you know , dosh has got to come first at the moment. I'm gutted i cant go, tope and plenty of mackerel at gimblet rock last week cheers i'm fed up catching small stuff Sad
Matt, if john wants to make some rigs tell him to make the snoods about 24" long Very Happy
I won't be at the next meeting so good luck to all at Pwllheli hope it fishes as good as it can
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2008, 18:12

will be gutted if you cant go Ste----
more fish for me hopefully affraid
am i doing the talk on monday by myself too Question Question
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2008, 00:32

Steve,
Thanks for the info,if our kid reads this then he will start making thousands of those rigs for the trip.The tackle shops will be emptied of all sandeels Mad Embarassed Razz cyclops
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 21:29

Unfortunatly, might not be able to go on this outing due to my other halfs work commitments Evil or Very Mad
BUT if i was going this is how i'd fish it.
The beach fishes more or less even right the way along APART from 150-350 yards to the right of the rock(as you are looking out to sea) that bit is shallower than the rest and doesn't fish as well..
I'd fish around the rock or around 700 yards to the right and i'd use a 1up 1 down clipped for distance in daylight, flapping in the dark. Snoods would be 20-25 pound maxima, clear amnesia, or flourocarbon to size 1-1/0 kamasan B940. 5-6 oz impact leads Frozen ammo/dragon baits sandeel for bait, cut the tail off, cut through the head and thread on the hook wrap with cotton That will take the dogs rays huss flounder bass whiting etc. If i was fishing for the bream i would use the same rig with size 4 hooks and lumo pop ups, bait for bream would be ragworm tipped with squid mackerel or crab. Thats how i'd fish it. Not saying it will work but thats how i would fish it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: currypots   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 19:48

i presume by the sound of it dave you will NOT be on the coach with the rest of the club sunny sunny i will miss the smell of curry farts etc and all will be sober Laughing Shocked with all the tackle on the bus and the number of members going thats just about rite ( weight wise) take your wellies dave its gonna be wet sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: coach trip to pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 21:13

this has got the makings of a good day /night out just hope more members make the effort to go, we have about 30 so far, myself and steve bates are making a long weekend out of it starting off with curry night at witherspoons in caernarvon on the thursday night coming home sometime sunday there will be plenty drinking on our coach , come on lads if you have not booked your place yet get your finger out lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 18:12

Mark, have u had any more ideas on the anglessey cup side of the match most species would be good but u could end up with a lot of anglers on the same amount. It could then go to aggregate longest on all of those species OR just do it on longest single fish ( excluding doggies Very Happy) Really looking forward to it. Good chance of a good ray or big bull huss Very Happy Fed up of catching eels and flatties Smile ( probably regret saying that at otterspool on sat!)
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: deposits   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 19:55

pheww you had me worried then ste lol! lol! lol! king king king
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 18:40

Only the deposit charles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: up front   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 19:17

i wish i could pay up front us pensioners get paid monthly sunny What a Face lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 19:35

Fair enough, Optional like you say. Book me on mark, will pay you on saturday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , start geting them loop rigs made, and some sandeels in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 18:58

format still stands
£2 for the club match
paying 1st, 2nd & 3rd

£1 for longest fish/ best specimen of the day according to club records
all pools are optional (dont moan if you get a good fish and havent paid your money)

all monies will be taken on the coach so we can get off and fishing asap
more info at meeting before and here closer to the date
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 18:29

just have a £1 pool mark ;half to winner half to heaviest/longest fish. Wouldn't mind getting one of them tope on Shocked
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: tope   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 17:47

ok mark dont like tope 2 CHEWEY Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 16:51

Charlie all pools are optional. the pools ar just for fun.
Spoke to a local tackle dealer today and they are getting a few tope of the beach, all over 40lb
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: "match fishing "   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 01:25

MARK if a angler does not want to pay 2 quid "match" fee or a 1 pound other "match" fee is he still ok to fish for the ANGLESEY SHORE CUP at pwhelli ? bearing in mind this is a pleasure trip for the cup and is now a MATCH Rolling Eyes Question
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 14:05

Coach to Pwllheli
got confirmation of coach today
if you havent booked come on
we are fishing the Angelsey cup
good chance of a black bream or even a tope if were lucky
will be asking fishing shops down there for some info this week
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 19:37

A common sense approach will mean everyone will enjoy the day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Would have a tot myself but got to drive home Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 10:49

i agree with you all, we want an enjoyable trip out with im sure some good fishing too
no one wants to spoil the day so all we ask is for everyone to act sensible which im sure they will. Lets make is a trip to remember lads.
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: Pwllheli Trip   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 10:21

All everyone wants is to enjoy the day out fishing. Unfortunately what happened in the past has made us wary of possible problems.
No-one wants to be a killjoy but it is law that you cannot drink alcohol on the coach.
It does not stop you having a tot elsewhere. Everything in moderation is a line reasonable to follow.
I will be taking a drop or two [for when I am not on the coach] but will be sensible about it.
Sorry to be the "bearer of bad news" but someone has to take the official line.
Steve
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 10:12

Well said that man Dave Very Happy .Come on lads lets be honest,most of us are over 60 Razz and enjoy a laugh.Cant see where the trouble may arise. Rolling Eyes I would assume that the persons who caused the trouble in the past are no longer members Question Anyone who does step out of line,would be brought before the committee anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: coach trip to pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 21:44

i agree with you steve but let the committe deal with the trouble makers (if any thing happens) and let the rest of the members enjoy a good day out i think the club at present is on the up and the feeling from the top table is that the majority of members are looking for a good laugh rather than trouble Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 20:01

Very Happy It would be nice to have afew drinks but too many nobs have gone over the top in the past Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken fighting,wrecked coaches, bait thrown all over the place -not a good image for Sefton sac Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coach trip to Pwllheli
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next