Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

coach trip to Pwllheli

Go down 
+2
daba
mark a
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: coach trip to pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 19:55

charlie do they make alcohol free glenfidick if not it will have to be jamesons drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: drink   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 19:02

dave make sure its lucozade nowt stronger affraid you will upset the troops otherwise Laughing Laughing and you must my post i am delagated dodgy looking bottle taster Basketball( make sure its glenfidick) ahem bottomd up Laughing king
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: coach trip to pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 14:24

think i might take a bottle just to sip on the beach after all its a long day pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: bus   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 21:14

hic hic hic sounds like sick sick sick drunken is it a bus or a plane Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 20:39

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken hic hic hic
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: booze   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 20:16

phaawwhh wot a bumer matty no booze Mad no hip flask either affraid j d will be pleased no singing on the bus either my my my and all suspisius lookin bottles will be sniffed and maybe drank ( and i have voluntierd for this post) Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 16:30

YES MATTY THERE BANNED TOO
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 15:21

Mark,our crew only drink shandies,are they banned as well Razz
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 13:13

I am arranging a coach trip to Pwllheli for the Angelsey shore cup this year

saturday 20th september

leaving the Dunnys Club at 1430 sharp so dont be late ( if your not there you dont go and lose your deposit )
we are aiming to fish from 1830 - 0030
this means arriving back at Dunnys Club for 0330 ish
£5 deposit required before 1st september to myself.

species:-
black bream
dogfish
flounder
eels
bass
mackerel
rays
bullhuss
tope

bait:-
ragworm
mackerel
blueys
sandeel
lugworm
crab

end rigs:-
pennel rigs (count as 2 hooks)
1up 1down
clipdown rigs for distance
clipdown loop rigs for distance with long snoods

match fee:-
£2 for the match plus
£1 for a seperate pool for the most species caught ( this will be for the angelsey shore cup side of the match)

Steve and myself will do a talk on the venue at the meeting before the match and also give help with traces if required by anyone (dont be shy)

LAST THING:-
THERE IS NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON THE COACH
ANYONE OUT OF ORDER WILL BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE COMMITTEE AND DELT WITH ACCORDINGLY, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS lol!
THIS TRIP IS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coach trip to Pwllheli   coach trip to Pwllheli - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coach trip to Pwllheli
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2