Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.

Go down 
+2
b5rny
ste trish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Empty
PostSubject: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 15:59

Les, Mark Allanson, Martin Bleasedale and myself are going up to fish this match. Hoping for smoothound rays bass dogs and flounders.I will post a report tomorrow
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 16:54

how did Tuesday night fishing go Steve?
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 19:15

Helo Barney, Brom wasn't that good mate. only a couple of flounders and eels but loads of small whiting. Winner was myself with 17 fish for 357cm, 2nd Martin Bleasedale with 12 fish for 282cm and 3rd was Phil Foster with 12 fish for230cm. No sole showed; maybe a little early. I willl have another session for them in early July.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 19:46

Weather was terrible as was the weed and fishing. Martin Bleasedale had a codling and flounder on black tipped with crab coming 2nd in his zone; i managed a codling and flounder gaining qualificatioon to nexts years uk masters; Mark and dad, like a lot of the participants didnt connect with anything Ian Brookes from Birkenhead came 2nd and Bill Lindfield was 3rd . Well done.
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 20:38

well done for getting into UK masters and for all of you for making the effort ...barny
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 22:07

well done Steve you all have put some hard work in and the results speak for them selves
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 00:17

Cheers boys , its a team effort with a few of us pooling our knowledge and resources. Its paying divedends for all of us
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 03:44

Well done Steve on getting thru to the masters.

How sad am I writing this at 03:45 in the morning ( whiilst at work ) !!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: SAMF CLeveleys   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 12:15

My congratulations to you Steve for getting into the Masters
and the rest of the lads for all their enthusiasm and effort.
keep up the good work
Steve.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 13:11

bloody hell batsie awakes from the dead Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 16:24

Myself Les and Mark Allanson have already qualified for this years down in Chesil and now i'm in for next year im sure they will try and qualifiy. Last time they held the Masters at orford(Next year venue) it fished fantastic with double figure bass and cod coming out. Beats catching pin whiting and eels! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 22:44

what dates at chesil Steve I have a caravan down there around about 4th to 7th October cheap as chips mate if it suitsyour dates i have it anyway just give me a call or contact //// barnyits a 4 aberth i believe but i dont share with anyone hahahaha
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 19:41

Cheers Barneys but its later on in October, 24th to 26th i think. There's a few of the North west association lads going so we might get somwhere between all of us
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 13:38

well what can i say, didnt enjoy that match. Shame the weather didnt do as it was told. Learnt one valuable lesson(dont got to blankpool) till next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.   SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAMF NWIL rnd 2, Cleveleys.
Page 1 of 1