Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

SAMF Masters, Otterspool.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

SAMF Masters, Otterspool. Empty
PostSubject: SAMF Masters, Otterspool.   SAMF Masters, Otterspool. Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 19:00

Mark, Les and myself fished this one over the weekend. It had been fishing well up to the weekend so hopes were high that it would fish well for codling and whiting . The results would go on your zone position over the two days. It was a length to weight conversion match so the bigger bonus fish counted highly. I was given a chane to draw disabled pegs which I took .our result were not good I came19th out of 22 in a. Zone with 3fish for 26points, dad was 14th in his zone with 9fish for150 and mark was 13 th in his zone with 6fish for 157 points. Whiting flounders codling rockling eels and dabs were caught . Biggest fish of the day was a 6pound cod for Mike Hughes from Bangor. Peeler crab was best bait over the weekend.2nd day better weather today and we all hoped to improve on day one.Mark had a bit of a stinker in b zone with 2fish for27points for 14th in zone, I had 6fish for 135points and 12th in my zone and dad did quite well with 7fish for 164points to get 7th in his zone. Final placings were , dad 44th, Mark, 56th and me a poor 65th.77 fished. Top 6 were
John brown
Shane Russell
Bill Lindfield
Pete Corker
Alan Price
Joe Perry
Well done to all who fished. Even though we didn't do great, it was good to catch up with some friends from around the country and fish with some of the best anglers in the world.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: SAMF Masters, Otterspool.   SAMF Masters, Otterspool. Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 19:56

another great match Steve, always have a laugh and a good catch up
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: SAMF Masters, Otterspool.   SAMF Masters, Otterspool. Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 21:01

Yes Mate, next years is in the Isle of Man , or Kent depending on numbers
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: SAMF Masters, Otterspool.   SAMF Masters, Otterspool. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 12:42

OK Ste' thanks for report, sounded like it was hard going but well in to everyone that fished.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: SAMF Masters, Otterspool.   SAMF Masters, Otterspool. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 17:45

Otterspool was its normal Peggy self Alan , and no matter how many times I fish it , it's hard to Suss out Evil or Very Mad still enjoyed the weekend and learnt a few things too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAMF Masters, Otterspool.   SAMF Masters, Otterspool. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAMF Masters, Otterspool.
Page 1 of 1