Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Nwasac personal members league rnd 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Nwasac personal members league rnd 4 Empty
PostSubject: Nwasac personal members league rnd 4   Nwasac personal members league rnd 4 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 12:42

The above match is taking place on sunday 2/5/10. Meet Croft drive, Caldy at 0945 onwards. Fishing is from 11.15-3.15. Target species are Plaice ,flounders and eels. The best baits are blow lug, ragworm crab tipped with mackerel. Waders are needed as the mud at the start is quite deep and messy. The Pm's are £10 to join but each match is an open. The fee is £7 all in 100% payout first 4 places , biggest flat and biggest round. 2 hooks 18cm size limit straight measure. See you there. Tight lines. Steve
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Nwasac personal members league rnd 4   Nwasac personal members league rnd 4 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 10:07

Well, what can i say. Had a 36cm flounder on the 1st cast and that was it for me , all over! Les had 3 flounder from the other zone but the fishing was poor. only flounders and eels came in - no plaice showed. Fish took various baits with no pattern. Ihad welsh international Richie Flannagan from walllasey fishing next to me and he gave me a good hiding catching 5 flounders and finishing 4th overall. He showed me his rigs and passed some excellent tips on to me, thanks richie. The overall winner was local legend John Waugh with 4 flounders and 1 eel
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Nwasac personal members league rnd 4   Nwasac personal members league rnd 4 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 15:06

yot did well to catch Steve, that venue is one of the stranger ones to fish.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Nwasac personal members league rnd 4   Nwasac personal members league rnd 4 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 18:38

Yeah, there were a few blanks Mark. There's another match on the 16th there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nwasac personal members league rnd 4   Nwasac personal members league rnd 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nwasac personal members league rnd 4
Page 1 of 1