Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

alex saturday night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

alex saturday night Empty
PostSubject: alex saturday night   alex saturday night Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 20:54

hi guys,got a txt from paul brough on saturday evening"im bored fancy the alex?"took 10 mins to to get me thermals on and get me gear ready. got down there just after 6 30,lashing down blowing a houlie.set up 1st cast lashed it out <7oz,1up 1down,lug squid> weight hit the water.the wind a very very strong north westerly blow my line back and up and over the light<fucked>waves lashing over the wall paul said lets get in the car and see if this dies down. waited half an hour and it did. got my line from over the lamp reeled in a small dab on, paul a small whiting.Baited up the same rig with lug and squid.Rain had stopped and the wind easing down.Pauls rod knocking,starts reeling in,my rod starts knocking,<shit has paul got me?>start reeling in.Paul brings in a nice whit.I could feel something nice on,got it into the wall my rod tip bent right over,tried to reel it up but could,nt paul jumped up onto the wall and started to lift it up and yep you guessed it the <basterd> the fish came off Evil or Very Mad heard a nice splash as it went back so it must av been a descent fish.As the wind was dying we moved over the steps on to the front, we fished the last hour down and 3hrs up caught quite afew codling about 12 and dabs and just a couple of whiting. paul caught the biggest codling<just over a1lb>but it went back.Used all the baits lug,squid,mac and crab,various rigs and still could`nt get the one that got away<or paul lost on me> Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Cool wishing you all the best for xmas and looking foreward to the 27th santa santa santa santa Cool
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: alex saturday night   alex saturday night Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 22:32

never mind on the lost fish Tony , it happens,. Good report mate , keep them coming Smile P.S no drop net?
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: alex saturday night   alex saturday night Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 19:24

cheers steve,forgot to take drop net<ooops> but did'nt think we,d need it <silly boy me> Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool santa
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: alex saturday night   alex saturday night Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 08:56

great report willo
at least you were out.
cant wait till sunday hopefully it will fish well
mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alex saturday night   alex saturday night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alex saturday night
Page 1 of 1