Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

alex wall thursday night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

alex wall thursday night Empty
PostSubject: alex wall thursday night   alex wall thursday night Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 10:26

Phil and myself decided to give the alex wall a go on thursday night after the wind promised to die down a bit,
we arrived at about 6pm, there was 2 anglers on dickhead corner so we fished the open wall, and we decided on one rod as the wind hadnt died down yet.
Phil was first into the action with an undersize whiting, he proceeded to catch while i was fishless. Phil had had about 5 whiting while i was blanking Sad
I switched to sandeel baits asthe black and fresh crab wasnt working and got an insize whiting straight away, anyway the wind dropped, at least while the ACL boat was docking Laughing which didnt last long Exclamation next cast had some activity , saw the bite which resulted in a doggie, swiftly followed by 2 more,
Phil was still keeping the small whiting away from me Laughing . as the time slackened off so did the fishing and the crabs came out to play so we called it a night while waiting for the wind to die down, to be honest the wind wasnt too bad, casting was a bit awkward but it was a good night.
looks promising for the clubmans match, strange that we had no dabs or codling tho.
Back to top Go down

alex wall thursday night
Page 1 of 1