Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fished today at brittania pub

Go down 
+3
ste trish
daba
keith g
7 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

fished today at brittania pub Empty
PostSubject: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 18:53

Fished today at brittania pub,weather good,sunny and sllight breeze, just me and everyone who stopped to talk to me (millions) just 1 pack frozen black,,, had 5 eels and 1 Sole.32cm long 1.1lb,,was chuffed to bits, a decent result for a short pleaseure bash...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 21:25

Our kid and I fished further up,from you ,at jericho lane,not a bite between us,and we had fresh bait as well,gave it upto high then buggered off home. Surprised
Passed the Britannia Pub on the way home,our kid noticed someone fishing there as we passed,it must have been you. scratch

Hope we do better at Pwhelli tomorrow,(we cant't possibly do any worse Laughing Question )
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 20:03

Alright Keith, pwllheli was tough, i won it with 2 doggies taken in the last half hour. 1 on white rag/mackerel and one on crab and mackerel. home for 3.00 back up at 7 and off to Bromborough for pm match. Hard work but worth it! I ended up with 6 fish and came 11th out of 32. Nothing exceptional , but 3 of my fish were SOLE! 29cm, 30cm and the best at 41cm which weighed 2-0-8! . If ratifi9ed and accepted, a new club and NWASAC record! cheers On a high, took them on cocktails of rag tipped with crab or maddies fished straight next to the wall. 3 others were taken as well. Eels, flounders whiting and rockling were taken too. Dad and mark both caught with Mark being unlucky losing a big eel up the wall. Tired but happy!
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 08:09

Steve
well done!!!! mine seems rubbish now you have broken the record.....well done that man!!!! Very Happy clown
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 12:06

thats a good fish well done steve bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 16:47

Well done Steve.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 18:51

Any sole is a good fish Keith, still stick it in for a specimen
Back to top Go down
colin dreaves

colin dreaves

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 18:08

Well done Steve great fish for here and a new NW record
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 18:54

Just had it for tea, grilled with home made chips ,bread and butter, and it was lovely I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 19:14

hope you shared it steve.i had a tin of soup Cool Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fished today at brittania pub   fished today at brittania pub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fished today at brittania pub
Page 1 of 1