Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Fishing Down Under

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
expat

expat

Fishing Down Under Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Down Under   Fishing Down Under Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2009, 09:04

Just thought I'd give me old club mates an update on the fishing here in NZ. We got out after work last Wednesday for a fish and dragged some lures which resulted in an 11kg Albacore Tuna. The forecast for the weekend was strong winds so we headed out on the Friday evening for a few hours, took Abbie my daughter along as well and she cleaned up, she had 2 Snapper on the boat before I had even baited up...supposed thats kids for yeh. We ended taking home 6 Snapper to 3 kg and 4 John Dory and put back a load of other fish. see I'm not missing much in the Mersey
Very HappyFishing Down Under 11kg_a10Fishing Down Under 1_3kg_10
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Fishing Down Under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Down Under   Fishing Down Under Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2009, 09:14

hi
keith here,hope you are all ok and doing well.....yes,you are missing nowt here.fishing this season is crap,,even worse than usual,,,,,glad too see someones catching,,,speak to you soon
keith
Back to top Go down
expat

expat

Fishing Down Under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Down Under   Fishing Down Under Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2009, 09:33

Hi Keith its good to see the clubs picked itself up and the forum seems to be working. I've posted the pics on the small boat gallery. Got a big weekend coming up its the local clubs anual comp over 2 days and as usual with these things the forecast is crap. Have a look at the web site the facilities are excellent - www.plimmertonboatclub.co.nz
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Fishing Down Under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Down Under   Fishing Down Under Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2009, 10:05

if only we got fish like that around here ,i would sell the wife and buy a bigger boat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fishing Down Under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Down Under   Fishing Down Under Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing Down Under
Page 1 of 1