Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fishing sunday 5 july

Go down 
+2
Dave
tello
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tello

tello

fishing sunday 5 july Empty
PostSubject: fishing sunday 5 july   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 18:44

me alex and mark went out by Q10 we got 7 tope biggest was 10lb 5oz plus a few gernard lots of mackerel and went the rock channel and got 2 smoothound biggest 14lb 5oz not a bad day and this is for keith Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happyfishing sunday 5 july Pics_011

fishing sunday 5 july Pics_012
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: fishing sunday 5 july   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 19:04

we had a tope in the rockchanel on saturday around 22 pounds with loads of smoothies great day,the mersey is fishing better than ive ever known, and ive been fishing it since the 70s,going for bass this weekend hope the weather is o.k.
this is just for kieth cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: fishing sunday 5 july   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 19:27

dave
i have to agree, fishings best i have known for years, lets just hope the weather holds for you...
am off again next week if u fancy a few days out,,if weather ok gonna try do every day...
just for dave drunken drunken drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: fishing sunday 5 july   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 19:30

see what happens over the weekend sunny king sunny
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Sunday   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 21:17

Keith, Just to let you know Martin & I caught dogfish, dab, whiting, bullhus, thornie & gurnard, mackerel all in size. I will pass you the paper work at the next meeting. Tim. It was a great days fishing, but so far out it took an hour to get back when the wind came and it blew up got a little rough coming back in.
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: fishing   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 21:33

Keith, just seen the photos that have been posted from the weekend great shots but doesn't anybody smile Very Happy or is it only us when we get that fish, Laughing it seems that the river has come alive again, Wink Wink .Tim
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: anyone lost a 4 x 4   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 20:51

seen in liverpool echo tonite 4 x 4 found up to its roof at perch rock last night , not one of ours i hope .............
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: fishing sunday 5 july   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 22:00

Its on the wirralseafishing site Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fishing sunday 5 july   fishing sunday 5 july Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing sunday 5 july
Page 1 of 1