Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fishing saturday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: fishing saturday   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 13:47

last chance i have before i do one to spain, any one else out
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing saturday   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 19:49

hi dave,, we do have a match this weekend and are hoping to fish sat as normal,,, however. looking at thr forcast on xc,, sunday will be the better day,, so wil have to wait and see.. good luck if you do get out, hope to see you there..... keith king
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: fishing saturday   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 11:29

Hi Boys
Believe it or not I am hoping to get out Saturday but cant make Sunday due to granddaughters birthday party.
Lets hope the weather is ok
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing saturday   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 13:30

hi steve,,, the phrase when hell freezes over? i wonder??????? will it be cold on saturady? affraid
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: fishing saturday   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 09:59

Hi Keith
Standing in for Tim --- what is saturaday? Is it something to do with saturn i.e. out of this world or just a spelling mistake by our souper captain.
Cold isn't the word freezing is!!!!
Saturday ???? maybe tooooo windy- Sunday wind against tide? I will just have to enjoy my grandaughters birthday

I am starting to think someone doesn't want me to do any fishing.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing saturday   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 13:13

HI Tim2 , sorry steve... i know whow you feel,, how can the wind get up for 6/7 hours then just disappear again? someone up there deffo does not want us dinghy anglers to go fishing...this weekend or any other....lets see what happens,,
enjoy the birthday party and dont frighten the kids again,,,, you know what happened last time! :
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: tomorrow is OFF OFF OFF   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 18:46

sorry boys,, tomorrow is OFF,, forecast is gusts to 29mph,, too risky and safety 1st as always,, sunday is looking good so far,, but will make that decision tomorrow night 7pm,,,, thanks keith Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: off again   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 18:56

Keith thanks, i have been travelling past the river all week and praying for it to stay the same,FLAT CALM!!!. no good hopefully Sunday, thanks Tim. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing saturday   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 19:07

Cheers Skipper, i am ok for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Sunday 5th Feb   fishing saturday Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 18:51

Hi Boys,,, tomorrows fishng is ON ON ON,,, 2 provisos, we dont get snowed in tonight and we get there tomorrow and the wind is still too strong i will call it off before we launch,,,,, gonna be cold and wet so go well prepared,, in the water for 7.50am for radio check please...good luck and see you in the morning.... tight lines keith king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fishing saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing saturday   fishing saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing saturday
Page 1 of 1