Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

where have all the fish gone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

where have all the fish gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where have all the fish gone?   where have all the fish gone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2009, 12:45

Chin up lads, things are looking up... well at least they're catching cod on the over side of the country.

http://www.sea-fishing.org/ftopicp-102321.html

Martin
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: where have all the fish gone?   where have all the fish gone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 19:17

if things dont improve soon what do we do with the remaining fixtures? takes some thinking about...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: where have all the fish gone?   where have all the fish gone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 11:51

hi i think its just a bad year we have had them before and nodoubt will have them again, the last good year we had the east coast had a bad year makes me think the cod turned left on their way down at the top of scotland instead of turning right
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: where have all the fish gone?   where have all the fish gone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 11:47

I think its a cycle of nature thing mate, hopefully things will improve soon
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: where have all the fish gone?   where have all the fish gone? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 09:09

if you read all the fishing magazines (and believe them) the east and south coast are having some of their best cod fiishing for years....yet here on the west coast we are having what i think is the worst year for fishing i can remember....the beach has a few rockling,the boats are struggling to get any cod or even a few whiting in size! Dunno what the problem is, Sad but to me its pretty dour fishing at the moment from either beach or boat! Will it improve? or is this just a cycle of fishing? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where have all the fish gone?   where have all the fish gone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where have all the fish gone?
Page 1 of 1