Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
b5rny

b5rny

Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Empty
PostSubject: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2008, 17:59

fished the area by the bird reserve but no joy loads of weed and no fish weather turned out awful Saturday night and all day Sunday high winds left early Monday morning weather bleeeding awful , nice to see its better fishing around here. Suspect jocolor
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: elusive fish again   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2008, 18:33

barney do you put bait on your hooks Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes i hear launce is a cracker bait Shocked Shocked and the fish are on your door step sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2008, 20:50

cheers charlie i knew you would cheer me up, i actually threw bait away this morning into menai by caernarvon castle to stop it going off, will try somewhere local this weekend hoefully catcha fish ... cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2008, 21:17

Dont go the dock wall Barny, its awful Evil or Very Mad I'm taking a weekend off next week going to go out to pump some lug for the freezer instead.Plenty going on in september though, Mersey anglers open on the 6th, Llandudno sea sports open on the13th, our pwhllwi coach on the 20th and nwasac pms match at vale park on the 27th best get some flowers and chocolates in for the missus Very Happy , bribery always works cheers
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: what no fish ! again   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 18:56

cheers steve , i may as well do the same , got some work to do round house, where are you going for lug ? geek Basketball
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 21:34

Probably go to ainsdale with dad early sunday morning, i think low water is about 7 so will probably get there about 5.30 Shocked and dig/ pump till about 8. should get back to the house about 9 and spend the rest of the day snoozing on the couch Sleep Sleep Sleep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: what no fish ! again   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2008, 22:10

i dont do dark beaches , i will have a go a little later on in day time .good luck ...barny
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 18:51

Tide will be flooding over the beach like a train by 8am ,its a big tide Crying or Very sad Change of plan for us, going for crab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 19:08

will have a go sunday for crabs at seacombe
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 15:22

Got a few crab this morning, hard work and will be doing the same one night through the week Very Happy Smile . went down to burbo to get some fresh sea water when i realised i was out . There were a few lads fishing but i only seen 1 eel come out.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 16:17

no water, you should know better mate affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend   Cearnarvon -  bank holiday weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cearnarvon - bank holiday weekend
Page 1 of 1