Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Personal Member Matches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

Personal Member Matches Empty
PostSubject: Personal Member Matches   Personal Member Matches Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 11:02

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:19 pm Post subject: Personal Members, Fixtures for 2009

A couple of changes to Richards Pms match format were made at the P.M.s AGM on 5.1.09:

P.M. Matches with an attendance of more than 25 anglers will be fished in 2 zones with both the points and the cash awarded in the continental style (alternating between the two zones with the highest recorded catch first, regardless of zone).
P.M. Matches other than weigh-in events will revert to pure length with a minimum size limit of 18cms.

Here are the first three matches of 2009

1. Sun 25.1.09, Tan Llan, 2-7pm, book on from 1.30pm at Old Colwyn Arches.

2. Sun 8.2.09, Maddock Bank, 2.15- 6.15pm, meet at Beehive 1pm.

3. Sat 28.3.09, Llandudno North Shore, 7-12pm. Book on at paddling pool from 5.30pm.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Personal Member Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Member Matches   Personal Member Matches Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 22:01

Let battle commence Twisted Evil , its going to be tough to get a decent result this year with the standard of anglers fishing it Shocked !st venue is an unknown to me , but i'm working on it Wink Maddocks bank was a tough one last year but , i had a 2nd there the year before. Llandudno in march will be tough but there will be fish there, and i'm hoping to have put a few yards on my casting by then king Looking forward to it !
Back to top Go down

Personal Member Matches
Page 1 of 1