Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf renewls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plumbob

Polsaf renewls Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf   Polsaf renewls Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 21:25

Hi Tony I probably won't be able to make the appointment.I go into hospital on the 26th for a knee replacement.do you think it would be possible to see them in January.Ray Gardiner.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Polsaf renewls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf renewls   Polsaf renewls Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 19:39

Hi Guys, spoke to Alan (Polsaf chair)to day seems there has been a cock-up on the new computer's at the I.S.P.S. office and a lot off photos have been lost, so we will ALL have to go down and have them retaken.Alan will give a Day and Time we can go down and have them done at next Thursday's Polsaf meeting

Cheers Tony
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Polsaf renewls Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf renewls   Polsaf renewls Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 20:18

Hi Guys, got a text of Alan Noon (polsaf chair) today. could all Polsaf members renewing their Polsaf Pass please phone Mike Chandler the I.S.P.S. officer (0151 949 6144) as some members Photos are missing, some might need to have their Photos retaken. Mike will look to see if you need to have it taken, he will also give you a day and time to turn up. If you know someone who is not on the web could you please inform them. I will also phone the members to inform them asap.

Cheer's Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Polsaf renewls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf renewls   Polsaf renewls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polsaf renewls
Page 1 of 1