Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf Brief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

Polsaf Brief Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf Brief   Polsaf Brief Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 21:24

Hi Guy's, Polsaf had its meeting last night ( its first for a couple months) so here's a brief summary. The meeting was attended by most of the club reps and started at 8 10 (approx)

1, Minutes from the last meeting disccussed and passed.

2, Polsaf Day Match. As this was to be a Charity Ray match we hoped Peel would make a donation to this but they pulled out due to Funding another venture they sponsored. The Polsaf Fur "n" Feather, Polsaf will put £200 per Day (sat and sunday) toward's Prize Money or Match Prizes.

3, Open Skate Match with North West Mersey Sea Angler's (hope i got this right Rolling Eyes ) Polsaf talked about having an open day match with the N.W. Talked to Ian from the N.W (rep) and he agreed, Alan the Polsaf chair and Donna (sec) will see if Peel will make a donation to this for charity. Will try to find match rules for this, and it will be a Penn Points for this match.

4, Health and Safety The Alex. It was put to Peel about the lack of Safety Belts on the Alex walls, Peel have now rectified this and have put 3 safety belts up, Polsaf feel a couple more should be put up along the Alex and have them enclosed to stop them being blowing away in high winds. Peel will also Paint the chains on top of the wall face for safety.

5, Junior's Fishing the Docks."This took up much of the meeting" As we know junior's can fish the docks providing they are on the Register with Polsaf. A junior is someone aged between 12-18, a 12-16 year old fishing the Alex CAN ONLY fish on the "cripple pegs" i.e. over the wall NOT on the OPEN wall, a 16-18 year old can fish the open wall Providing THEY are Accompanied By a Responsible Adult. As this is a change to the Polsaf Constitution all the Club Reps present accepted it and passed it. Just a reminder NO juniors can enter the Docks without an Adult with Them.

A.O.B. After speaking with( Mr Bates our chair) I asked him if I could invite Polsaf to our meeting on Monday night with I.F.C.A. he said yes, only to the I.F.C.A. presentation. Put it to the Reps and some will attend.

Meeting closed 9 55. our next meeting is in August.

Cheer's Tony
Back to top Go down

Polsaf Brief
Page 1 of 1