Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf A.G.M. reminder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf A.G.M. reminder   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 21:30

cheers keith
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf A.G.M. reminder   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 21:07

hi dave,, thank you,, i agree 100%,,, just wondered thats all...good work...keith
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf A.G.M. reminder   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 20:58

the reason i removed the post is, if any one wants a pop at polsaf then they should use the polsaf website not ours, this is a club website and as such we are all mates its not here for people to have a go at other people that should take place face to face at a club meeting
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf A.G.M. reminder   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 20:44

seaman stains wrote:
removed by admin

why?
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf A.G.M. reminder   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 20:36

Can i ask why this post was removed please?
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: polsaf agm   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 17:15

what has Ian McKay done then ? study
Back to top Go down
seaman stains

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf A.G.M. reminder   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 14:02

removed by admin
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Polsaf A.G.M. reminder   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 19:54

Hi Guys, just a reminder the Polsaf A.G.M is next Thursday so if anyone wants to put their name forward for the Chairmans position please do so. Also, got the full members list for this year, so will check it against the list of Dock pass's for 2012. Any member who got this year's dock pass but did not re-new membership with Sefton ( or inform Polsaf or me ) THEY are not Fishing legally. So I will pass on those names to the Polsaf Sec who will pass them to I.S.P.S. officer. All other clubs affiliated to Polsaf will be doing the same.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf A.G.M. reminder   Polsaf A.G.M. reminder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polsaf A.G.M. reminder
Page 1 of 1