Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

elusive fish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charlieb

elusive fish Empty
PostSubject: elusive fish   elusive fish Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2008, 15:26

barney MATE Laughing just seen this on another site click on it and this is where those fish are hiding Mad theres a video on small boats in mersey vrey good sunny Shocked king :king:ok barney bum site address when you click on the youtube site and the main window appears type in the search mersey fishing should come up Laughing Laughing and barney leave my skiddies out of it sunny sunny www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXYNPaROQFc&FEATURE=related loads of fishing vids all on mersey small boats charters and beach fishing sunny

Last edited by charlieb on August 10th 2008, 23:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

elusive fish Empty
PostSubject: facebook ?   elusive fish Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2008, 17:43

hi charlie , have you got your skiddies on back to front again , affraid i looked and their was more than one ,give me a clue lol! lol! Arrow
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

elusive fish Empty
PostSubject: you tube - mersey fishing   elusive fish Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2008, 10:30

i found the site Charlie also loads of information on rigs and bait digging including using bait pump , better than the discovery channel mate elephant Sleep Sleep Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

elusive fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: elusive fish   elusive fish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elusive fish
Page 1 of 1