Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Charter boat trip Guernesy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ronnie jones
Admin
ronnie jones

Charter boat trip Guernesy Empty
PostSubject: Charter boat trip Guernesy   Charter boat trip Guernesy Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 20:46

went to guernsey for a few days last week ,there are two charter boats fishing out of there out of the blue 11 and margaret k altough the latter mostley is half day trips. Booked for two days on out of the blue but only got out on one ,bait is all live sandells ,the weather was force 4-5 so we fished the reefs
behind sark i caught [bass aprox 6lbs ] pollock ,cookoo wraise, mackrell, Other fish that were caught on board were a 11lbs bass on a full squid and a 6.5ilbs brill. I think i would have fished a lot better if i had had my own gear becuse braid is defiantly what you need to detect the bites The boat i was on is at www.boatfishing.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.weathertone.co.uk
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Charter boat trip Guernesy   Charter boat trip Guernesy Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 21:40

Nice fish Ronnie Very Happy Any turbot come in?
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: boats   Charter boat trip Guernesy Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 19:07

hi ronnie have a talk with barney tell him where the fish are Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charter boat trip Guernesy   Charter boat trip Guernesy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charter boat trip Guernesy
Page 1 of 1